Avoid Misinterpretation of your Oilsamples
ENERGY Support developed the Contamination-Free Oilsampling Kit with temperature Control, to avoid any misinterpretation of Oilsamples.
Results are strongly dependent on Temperature and Oil Ageing Conditions.
So don´t miss the information about Oil temperature when you take your Oilsample.
Where does the water come from?
- Moisture can be in the insulation when it is delivered from factory.
- If the transformer is opened for inspection or has a leak, the insulation
can absorb moisture from the atmosphere.
- Moisture is also formed by the degradation of insulation as the
- Additional benefit are the sampling with gas-tight syringes according
Standard IEC 60475/ASTM D 923
- The aim of proper sampling is to ensure that the result of the dissolved
gas analysis are not distorted by contamination with ambient air or
- This guarantees a reliable and exact dissolved gas analysis and a
solid decision basis for the further treatment of your Transformer
- With this in mind, we organise our TLM Conference 2016
- To achieve a stable integrated electricity network, generation,
transmission and distribution companies must employ best practice
performance methodologies to achieve optimal resilience and a